Virtual Tour Visions PRE-Shoot check list
* First thing First!!!" TURN ALL LIGHTS ON"
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
- Winter - keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, etc.).
- Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will need light in most rooms).
- Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
- Empty the garbage can.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
- Check the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when we arrive to shoot your tour.
- Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing as you may end up in the photo. It is best if no one is home
The photographer cannot:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
The home MUST be ready for our photographers when they arrive. Upon arrival of our virtual tour shoot.. In the event that the property to be shot is not up to par as per this pre shoot check list and is not photo ready...A rescheduling fee of $50 will apply in this scenario.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by phone or e-mail.